My "bibles"

So ever since I was old enough to read my mom bought me magazines! I started with "Barbie"'s magazine, and so on and on until when I was 14 years old and I started to buy Vogue. It was love at first look ... I can still recall the cover with Daniela Ruah with an envious black dress! Every single thing on the inside caught me, the dresses, the shoes, the make up, even the ads. And ever since that edition I bought it every month, or at least tried my best at it. Save from my own money, and ran to the shop to buy it.

After a while I stop collecting and started to respect them like you respect a bible. And no I don't dress exactly like the models but I do read it and interprete it as my will. Because Vogue is everything! Style, culture, beauty, the trends, designers and the cool kids music!

Vogue taught every thing I needed to know, especially it taught me that fashion was what I wanted to do, what I wanted my life to be! All the trends, designers and the cool kids music!


What's your "bible" or fashion/beauty bible?

Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I love Vogue too! And Cosmo =)

    I am following you now on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D and followed your blog as well :3 !

      Delete

Back
to top