Summer Snack

Hi guys! 
How is your summer going so far ??

Mine has been made out of the little things like the snack that I made with my brother the other day, excused to say that the kitchen was a mess afterwards, but it felt good, to do something different, and everything was so delicious that I decided to share with you guys, specially since I tried a new drink, basically decided to mix everything that I was feeling like ... mix. Does it count as a new recipe? 



So I started with the pancakes, I made a very simple mix, and when that was done I just putted it on the frying pan and flipped them side to side until they were made. 
For the mix you will need:

  • 250 ml of milk 
  • 3 eggs
  • 50 mg of butter 
  • 100 mg of flour
  • And a bit of Salt ~ be careful don't put way to much salt especially if your butter already has salt in it.

Mix it all together very well and its done! After having all of the pancakes cooked you can decore them, I used some creme and some berries, but you can also make some with Nutella, banana or any other fruits and jams. 


For this smoothie or purple smoothie as I call it you will need:

  • Strawberries
  • Blackberries 
  • Natural yogurt 
  • Milk 
  • Sugar

Put the fruit on the frizzer, when it is frozen take it off and mix it with half a cup of yogurt and half a cup of milk, I used the yogurt cup as the measuring cup. 

And that's it ! Hope you enjoy everything.

Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top