A little bit of wisdom | Back to school Part 5

Hello!

Even thought I know a lot of you have already started classes I thought I shared with you the videos that have been helping me getting ready for college and the ones I feel like give the best advice for classes and freshers. Hope it helps, I wish I could express myself as good as they do but some of the tips they have are really good, and besides I never been in college so I really hope it helps.

Ps- I know this list is focused mostly on college but some of the tips can be useful for high-school as well. The videos are not mine they are original content created by youtubers.




Love, 
xx

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. So you're a college freshman? I'm a college senior at St. Olaf College! Enjoy each opportunity you can; the years will fly faster that high school;p

    Joua, www.jouatotherescue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am! I'm going to Southampton Solent University. Thanks for the advice! :))

      xx

      Delete

Back
to top