Fall essentials

Hello!

It's September! ~ as you probably already noticed, and fall is just around the corner which means beautiful colors, leafs everywhere, and new chapters beginning. In a previous post I showed you guys how to re-use your summer clothe on fall weather and today I want to show you every piece that I feel you should keep in your closet for this season.



I think fall is the best you get to explore vintage, thrift and second hand shops, or to explore your mother's closet. Because I feel like this is the season to mix the old with the new, inspire your self on nature and you've got everything there, the colors, the textures and even the patterns!

If you would like to see some outfits featuring the items listed above make sure to check my Polyvore account and you will find them there.

Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. love the houndstooth shorts and the shoe selection! can't wait for fall!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous picks, the shoes are great! Those burgundy ones <3

    My Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top