Fall trend: How to layer?

Hi guys!

The summer is officially over and cold is arriving, and I think we all can feel it, right? And in these seasons we always think about dressing loads of coats and jumpers, and in the end we look like a big clothe ball. I put together a few sets for you guys, so you can stay warm and still look fashionable.

For me the key to layer is knowing what you want to be visible and how, then is thinking about colors and patterns and finally sizes, you can layer a cropped jumper with a long shirt beneath, or a short jacket under a huge coat. I'm not really into black on black I much prefer mixing things up, but you always have that color factor and it can be awesome, of you know how to work it.


Untitled #234

Untitled #244

Untitled #245

Untitled #243

Untitled #242

Untitled #241

Untitled #240

Untitled #240 by aniloracfilipe featuring a black purse

Have fun!

Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. AMAZZZZING looks!!! Love how you layered all of them! SOOO COOL, babe! Those ripped jeans are my favourite!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top