Fall trend: Hunter Boots

Hi guys!

I've always, for some reason, loved Hunter boots. I think they are super cute and you can either dress them up or down, and go for a totally chic look or a more casual look. And I swear if they weren't that pricy I would have an entire collection of them. Because of this dark secret / obsession I started to make some outfits with the boots over at Polyvore and I thought I could share with you my favorites and give you some ideas on how to style them.


Untitled #215

Untitled #217

Untitled #218



Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

22 comments:

  1. Great post, Love this trend!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second outfit you put together! hunter boots are really popular in Japan - I always see people wearing them on rainy days!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I so need to save for ones XD I didn't knew that, for some reason I always think Japanese trends all work around kawaii style.. :|

      xx

      Delete
  3. great sets! :)

    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfits, i really like the first one ^^.

    NelliesCloset

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted a pair of Hunter boots, especially since moving to Chicago. Too bad they're so pricey.

    xx E∆
    www.LietoDie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those outfits, so beautiful!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great styling!!!! love these boots ;)

    xoxo Iren
    www.liakw.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Hunter boots too - so cute and functional too! I love the first and last outfits that you featured here! x E

    Elizabeth Victoria Clark

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top