Red-Carpet month

Hello everyone!

Last month was the "red-carpet" month as I like to call it, and some of the looks were so inspiring and so cool! The first ones were the Teen Choice Awards, the trends were super summery, with loads of prints and shorts. We could also find the formal side of the crop tops.




On the VMA's red carpet the biggest trend were without a doubt the use of leader, you could find leader dresses, tops, and 2-pieced outfits. We can also find loads of color blocking looks, the it colors were red, black, white and blue. I love how all the outfits had a vintage vibe to it.



Then we have the Emmys with color blocking trending again this time the trend color was orange,  well "orange is the new black", right?; But again we have the blue mixing up things. My favorite was absolutely Sarah's, she looked flawless, like a princess. 




So these were my favorites looks from last month red carpets. I hope you all liked it. 

Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the sweet comment! I love all of these outfits, thanks for sharing!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome C:

      And thank you ! ^^

      xx

      Delete
  2. The Emmy looks are amazing - my favorite red carpet for sure! xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top