The eyebrow power | Abc of beauty

Hi guys!

For the past seasons the beauty looks have been really focusing on eyebrows, and making them bold and strong. We can all blame Cara's unplugged eyebrows, but in my opinion they look really cool.

That Brow


And for this season, to get a nice everyday make-up you don't need to worry about putting loads of eyeshadow or mascara, you can go for a simple natural look, and strong brows and your done! But be careful don't make them to big or strong or it will look forced and won't suit you.

Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. Super lovely blog!

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the bottom middle photo is as thick as I would go with my brows, Cara's have made her modelling career though!
    - Grace xx
    Would love it if you could check out my blog or YouTube and possibly follow if you're feeling nice? <3

    http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4BMxDhHq69ZRzfll0SYwA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same ! Cara's are way to bold for me ahah

      Yes sure ^^

      Delete
  3. Your blogname is AMAZING!! - I love it!! :))
    - I also really love those eyebrows!!

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    -Milla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post!

    XX
    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    Kisses from Miami,
    Borka
    www.chicfashionworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you !
      OMG your from Miami :o *O*

      xx

      Delete

Back
to top