Welcome to fall!

Hi guys!

I know this post is a little to late but still it counts, ahah. I just feel like this is a perfect fall day and really made want to wright a bit about it.

In case you didn't know this is my favourite season, everything about it is just perfect! It seems like everything is in perfect harmony, the trees, the nature it self, birds and the little squirrels running around, and the colours on the trees and flowers, and the hills of leafs on the floor, its so perfect. Mixed with hot drinks and perfect fashion, with the cozy film nights. And then Halloween and all that magic in the air, it's just perfect, at least for me.

I love coming home and have the sent of a burning candle on my room, and all the fairy lights on, jump in my comfy pj's and lay in bed watching a scary movie while drinking hot chocolate. I know all the clich├ęs mixed, but you won't know how good it feels until you try it.

So what's your favourite season and your favourite thing about it??


Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top