Christmas at my place

Hello everyone!


First of all I hope you had the most amazing Christmas! I hope you got to have a good time and a delicious meal and shared amazing moments with family and friends.

My christmas was amazing, I spent christmas eve playing board games with my family and then we had our christmas dinner and at midnight exchanged presents (if you would like to know what I got for christmas let me know, and I'll make a post on it). With loads of surprises, thank you's and laughs the night was over; on christmas day we had launch together and then watch christmas movies all afternoon.  Here are a few pictures that my brother took, I left my camera in England, ups!







How was your christmas?
Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely Christmas! We always play boardgames in our house on Christmas day too!

    Rosie x therunwayrose.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top