Quidam

Hello


On the 26th me and my family went to see the Cirque du Soleil for the second time, last year we went as well but this was the first time seeing the show "Quidam" and I must say it was amazing. I took a few pictures that I'll post bellow, but I just want to say that if you never went you definitely should because it is one of the most amazing experiences ever. All the artists are freaking amazing at what they do. My favourite bit must have been the acrobatic, that was the last scene, and the second scene where this guy went around on a giant circle. But without a doubt one of the best things of the entire show were this pair, man and woman, that just made some stunts were they balanced them selfs on each other and it was amazing!!!





Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top