a.k.a Perfection

Hi guys!

So... I was reading some catwalk reports, a little bit late I know, and I saw the most perfect collection ever. A few months back I told you how obsessed I was with Alexander Wang's H&M collection, well let's just say the man can do no wrong!

Alexander's 2015 Spring collection is perfection! It has everything that you could wish for. The edginess of Wang mixed with urban and sporty vibes that just makes you wanna get it all. The collections colours varie between neutrals and neons. Silhouette is very much grown up than his previous collections. His key pieces still are crops and high waisted ~ and who doesn't like that. To be honest here I would buy his entire collection if I could. Here are a few of my favourite looks:











(Like how perfect is this)

Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top