My latest obsession


Hi guys!

So about 5 days ago I was, still am, stressing out about a few projects that I've to hand in in the next few days, and if there's something that I hate is to miss deadlines, because I just know I'm better than that. I just know I can do it, and when I don't I don't fail anyone else but myself. Which as you can imagine can be a little bit depressing.


Anyways the stress was on and I just knew I had to do something about it. That's when I came across a Vogue article called "Supermodel selfies in spandex" and one of the pictures was Joan Smalls doing Yoga, and I remembered how one of my friends used to do yoga to relax. And so I downloaded "DailyYoga", which as several yoga exercises and lessons. And it's great because it helps you to clear your mind for 10 or 20 minutes relax, and exercise. While you also learn how to focus in one single thing at a time and how to be more patient.



Right now I've been doing the Beginners program which is great to start and you can re-do it as many times as you wish. I think I've always been a bit interested in trying it, and I remember about a month ago I was investigating about meditation and its perks, and yoga is a bit more active and has about the same perks. So basically I'm loving it and if you are looking for a new way to exercise or looking for something new to try I totally recommend yoga.


A photo posted by Rachel Brathen (@yoga_girl) on

Do something good for your body! :)

Love,
xx 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top