Life update: Easter Break in Portugal

Hi!


In the begging of the month I was in Portugal and I had such a great trip, going back home, getting away from all this stress and darkness of England. And just be there with my friends, enjoying the sun and having fun, a proper break.


I started my holidays by my usual meeting up with friends, and by a good night out at MAIN a very cool club in Lisbon that I had never been to. The next day I went for lunch with my friends from secondary school, the next few days I walked around town with my family, and enjoying the sun.


By the end of the second week me and my family had a full day. We started the day with a home made lunch and then went for a ride in Sintra Mountains, just to visit, get some fresh air, and take awesome pictures, later on we went to Cascais to get Santini's ice cream which was delicious, and we finished the day having dinner at Hard Rock Cafe in Lisbon, I swear I never ate so much in my life, everything that day was so good, and so much fun.






So there you have it, a few good thinks that you can go around and do in Portugal around Lisbon.

Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

12 comments:

  1. Hi Carolina and thank you very much for your friendship on IFB. I’m very happy!!! I never had the good fortune to visit Portugal, but from your picture it seems amazing!Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey IFB friend! Love your blog!

    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carolina...
    Wow, it looks like that you had a great trip to Portugal. Good view+good food.
    Good luck on your blog and your student's life...

    maximumcode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love the photos, the food looks so yummy! <3

    Maiko
    http://maikokimberly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! IKR every time I go back on this post I get hungry ahah
      xx

      Delete
  5. These photos are stunning, it looks amazing!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top