The lace Bra

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to post more often, since I had been off for quite a while because of uni, and I feel like I can say I have been a good girl and blogger. Now that all of my dealines are aproaching it is still going to be a bit difficult to come and post this often but even with all the projects and deadlines I have been window shopping between my tiny breaks.


Patterns and Pink


I must say one that I noticed that one of the biggest and I would say one of the most important pieces for Spring/Summer 2015 is the lace bra, they are everywhere, and let's be honest they are absolutely gorgeous. I feel like they are so feminine, delicate and beautiful. I honestly wanna have a draw filled with them, one of each colour and design. And has Dolce & Gabbana say the sexiest item of clothe a women can wear it's a black bra, so why not invest on a pretty lace one? I bet the these designers would aprove.

I selected a few that I have been absolutely in love with, and I also created a few outfits with them that you can check on my Polyvore account.


The Lace Bra by aniloracfilipe on polyvore.com

Let me know what you think about this trend of the lace bra, do you it? To sexy for you? Are you going to buy loads of them?

Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

19 comments:

  1. so cute!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeey, those are a very cute bras! Will be so much glad to find one hihi <3
    nice article btw.

    Love,
    Vina
    WWW.LOONAIRE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! ahah know what you mean :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. Mm I'm loving the lace bra, it's gorgeous! Great post :)

    www.katiepassionfruit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree; Thank you so much!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely outfit.
    I adore lace bras, they are like my second skin!

    Sophie.
    Tomorrow at Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit selection!

    Love Leni's Models, London x
    http://blog.lenismodelmanagement.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely outfit selection!

    Love Leni's Models, London x
    http://blog.lenismodelmanagement.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty things!!
    I love the blouse and the bra :)

    xoxo,
    http://camillajulie.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this trend! Especially in bralette form, they walk the like between sexy and just pretty very well.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top