Blogger Spotlight: Pop Angel

Hi guys,

Lately I have been exploring the blogger community trying to find new bloggers that are kinda in the same position as me, trying to promote their blogs, and trying to grow their blog. The truth is that there are so many good blogs that are great however don't have those many followers.

Angelina a.k.a. PopAngel is a new fashion blogger, most of her posts are about trends, both beauty and fashion. Angelina is the blogger to follow for all the new updates on fashion and beauty, with easy, fast and good posts her blog is updated almost daily.
 



Let me know about your current favourite blogger!

Love,
xx

If you want to be the next blogger featured on blogger spotlight, comment bellow. 

CONVERSATION

27 comments:

  1. she looks stunning :) I love her simple style !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice style :)

    Bisous from France,
    Sandy :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, thanks for sharing your new favorite blogger! I have so many favorite bloggers, I can't just pick one!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahah I know what you mean , hope this post helped

      Delete
  4. I didn't know her! Shes has a lovely blog :p
    XoXo
    TCG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for sharing Caroline! Nice post <3 xo

    Vina | WWW.LOONAIRE.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi no problem! Glad you like it !
      xx

      Delete
  6. Whoa, she's got that model-off-duty vibe down pat. I gotta go check her out.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post and thanks for the heads up on Pop Angel! Love her site and yours too!
    xo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely checking out her blog, I love the look of her style!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!

    xx ksenia | www.kseniasles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one thing that I love about the blogging community. Meeting new people from all over the world! Definitely checking out Pop Angel.. Now! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great style, I like the jacket :) Blogging is so much fun and meeting people from all over the world is amazing!! Kizzy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't know her, seems interesting!

    Unconventional way to wear a lace skrit on
    lb-lc fashion blog
    Bloglovin'
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top