Healthy Lunch : Fish and Rice

Hello everyone!

How's everyone's summer going so far? I am so sorry for not posting anything lately but I just have been with writers block and couldn't come up with any good posts and I didn't wanna write anything that wouldn't be worth of a post.

Early on today I posted a picture of my lunch on my Instagram and now I am going to teach you how to make it! It is really simple and all you need is:

  • White Fish (you can use any kind)
  • Olive oil
  • Green beans
  • Rice 
  • Knorr fish flavour cubes


To make the rice pour the wished amount into a pan with bowling water and the Knorr cube, make sure the flavour cube is well melted before pouring your rice. It will take about 10 minutes to make. Quick tip start by pouring just enough water to cover your rice and keep pouring the rest by the time you are making your rice, this way when you are done your rice will have more flavour. 

To make the fish you start by putting a small amount of olive oil in your baking tray, make sure it covers the entire tray. Cut your fish in half, to season it I only used olive oil, salt and pepper, but you can season it any way you wish! Put in a pre-heated oven to 200 degrees for about 5/6 minutes. Then you take it out and put your beans and turn the fish around for more 5/6 minutes. You can add the beans earlier on so they will be crispy.



And that's it! Enjoy your meal and let me know how it goes!
If you would like me to make more posts like this make me know on comments bellow. 

Love, 
xx

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

Back
to top