Girly Girls

Hello everyone,

Every year when Spring arrives, the sun starts to shine and the flowers to pop the girly girl in me reborn to rock the season. I am very aware that spring is not even here yet, however Ted Baker's collection is and I am in love!


I may not look like your typical Ted Baker girl but I believe that's due to my "depressive" mode during the cool and dark months. If I was to be back home, in Portugal, I would be wearing these clothes 24/7 however here in England the weather gets me sad and I feel like all I need is black! Black! Black!


With metallic undertones mixed with soft pastels is everything we would wish for. The collection presents four key trends for this season including florals, patterns, pastels and some edgier embroidery. With amazing blue and pink details on patterns and lining, the collection is non less than what you expect from Ted Baker.


The basics are beautifully elegant, but the brand is letting the patterns shine with amazing florals. Their swimwear pieces are also to die for, amazing floral patterns, just what you would expect from Ted Baker with super feminine shapes.





Love,
xx

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. That floral dress is so beautiful. And I totally know what you mean by wanting to wear black all the time. I live in Chicago and it's been extremely cold the past few days. I just try to bundle up, winter isn't a time when I put effort into my look. Have a great week!

    Just Gigi Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top