Back to Classics

When the day is dull I always find myself bored to death with nothing to do, and since today is one of those days I thought I would put together a list of a few of my favourite classic movies. I have probably watched these movies about a thousand times. If you have been reading my blog for a while you probably know my weak spot for classic movies. I just adore them, the way they speak, the fashion, the love stories that are so impossible, the over exaggerated drama...Oh! and the lovely black and white.... There is no doubt that classic movies are the best getaway from reality, being the first in line for a daydream.



1. Breakfast at Tiffany's


I can't do a classic movie list without an Audrey Hepburn movie. This drama follows a hilarious character and her social life in New York City.

2. When Harry met Sally...



The story of two friends that avoid their instinct of being together because they fear sex will ruin their friendship.

3. That Touch of Mink


A lovely outdated story of a rich man that seeks for an affair and a woman that loves him...

4. The Trouble with Harry

 "The trouble with Harry is that he's dead, and everyone seems to have a different idea of what needs to be done with his body..." A quirky Hitchcock story that will make you laugh! 

5. Mr. Peabody and the Mermaid


This very outdated movie is still of the best to laugh, a romance between a man and mermaid you really can't take it seriously.


Love, 
xx

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top